Grade 9 Physics
- Physics 1 - Projectile Motion - Does A Marble Projectile Fall Straight Down? The purpose of this science fair project is to demonstrate Galileo's theory that horizontal and vertical motions are independent. Galileo's theory says that if you project a ball horizontally and drop another ball from the same height, both balls will strike the ground at the same time. The force of gravity pulls the ball towards the center of the earth. This pull causes the ball to travel in a curved path because it moves horizontally as it falls to the ground.
- Physics 2 - Pendulums and Springs - How Does A Pendulum Clock Keep Time? The purpose of this science fair project is to demonstrate the physics of pendulums and strings. Grandfather clocks use a pendulum to keep time. A pendulum consists of an item that hangs from a fixed point with a weight at the bottom of it called a "bob". This hanging item and its bob are free to swing in a downward motion by the force of gravity followed by an outward and upward motion. The direction the pendulum and bob travels is due to its inertia when it is pulled back and released.
- Physics 3 - How To Create Your Own Elevator Using Physics The purpose of this science fair project is to demonstrate how physics can be used to change the direction of forces. Elevators can utilize the force of gravity by lowering you closer to the center of the Earth. However, elevators can also directly oppose gravity by raising an elevator car. In this science fair project you will create an elevator using the principles of Physics regarding a pulley and weight system. Weights should maintain a constant tension in the line.
- Physics 4 - How Does Friction Affect The Motion Of Objects? The purpose of this science fair project is to explore the physics of friction. Friction is the force between two surfaces when they are rubbed together. The science fair project will demonstrate the effects of friction in many instances including smooth and rough surfaces.
- Physics 5 - Fun Balance Tricks Using The Physics Of Balance The purpose of this science fair project is to demonstrate the physics of balance through different amazing balance situations. The balance effects of everyday objects is explored. An object will balance when its center of gravity is over the point of support. The center of gravity is the location where all of the object's mass, on the average, resides. The larger the base, the more stable the object will be.
Science Project Due?
Take a deep breath of relief.
You've found your experiment!
With the 24 HOUR SCIENCE PROJECTS package:
You are given immediate online access to FIVE complete science project guides.
You get a list of easy to find supplies.
(Most items are in your home now.)
You are given easy, step by step instructions ~ Hypothesis to Conclusion!
You have quick access to research materials.
You see examples of charts and graphs, and have access to Excel and Microsoft Works spreadsheets ready for you to plug in data, so your charts are created like magic!
You have our money back guarantee of your satisfaction.
YOU CAN HAVE A COMPLETE SCIENCE PROJECT IN 24 HOURS!
Click here now to get instant access...