Grade 8 Science Experiment 3 - Explore the Properties of Air.
The purpose of this science fair project is to determine whether or not air takes up room and has weight. This question can be answered by exploring the properties of air. Air fills up space and has weight even though we don't "feel" the weight.
Air takes up room and has weight.
- Water level
- Height at which drinking glass is dipped into measuring cup
- Amount of air in the ball (inflated versus deflated)
- Measuring cup
- Two Drinking glasses
- Deep pail
- Basketball, soccer ball or football
- Air pump
- Needle valve used with an air pump that inflates or deflates a ball
- Platform balance that can measure changes of 0.1g units
- Set of standards weights for balance
Get the rest of this project here:
Science Project Due?
Take a deep breath of relief.
You've found your experiment!
With the 24 HOUR SCIENCE PROJECTS package:
You are given immediate online access to FIVE complete science project guides.
You get a list of easy to find supplies.
(Most items are in your home now.)
You are given easy, step by step instructions ~ Hypothesis to Conclusion!
You have quick access to research materials.
You see examples of charts and graphs, and have access to Excel and Microsoft Works spreadsheets ready for you to plug in data, so your charts are created like magic!
You have our money back guarantee of your satisfaction.
YOU CAN HAVE A COMPLETE SCIENCE PROJECT IN 24 HOURS!
Click here now to get instant access...